Yes! The Belt Mounting plate will accommodate spectrum and you will just need to pick up a new motor cable to connect spectrum to the motor pod on the slider. We are developing these and will have them in our store soon!
Articles in this section
- How do I get answers and support from eMotimo ?
- Camera buffering / processing - it still exists!
- Fz Motor won't work
- Troubleshooting Remote Connection
- Will the spectrum st4 work with my Rhino EVO slider
- Will my TB3 external stepper motors work with spectrum?
- I bought an eMotimo cart for use with my TB3, will it work with spectrum?
- I bought an eMotimo turntable for use with my TB3, will it work with spectrum?
- I have a Rhino 4FT Pro, 2FT Carbon Core or similar V1 Slider with eMotimo Belt Drive from Rhino, will it work with Spectrum?
- Will my DP Stage 0/1 and TB3 setup now work with spectrum?