Yes, the turntable will be usable with spectrum. With the purchase of an additional cable, we will have an integration path making the turntable and spectrum compatible soon. We are developing the cables now and will offer them in our store soon!
Articles in this section
- How do I get answers and support from eMotimo ?
- With spectrum V-mount, can I swap between battery and AC power without shutting off unit?
- Camera buffering / processing - it still exists!
- Fz Motor won't work
- Troubleshooting Remote Connection
- Will the spectrum st4 work with my Rhino EVO slider
- Will my TB3 external stepper motors work with spectrum?
- I bought an eMotimo cart for use with my TB3, will it work with spectrum?
- I bought an eMotimo turntable for use with my TB3, will it work with spectrum?
- I have a Rhino 4FT Pro, 2FT Carbon Core or similar V1 Slider with eMotimo Belt Drive from Rhino, will it work with Spectrum?